Wednesday, November 7

Halfway through - feels like a Monday though

Hard to believe today is Wednesday. I woke up this morning feeling like it is Monday, and hating it all day. Had a 4 hour seminar to attend, that I learned nothing new from, and the boss that went with, agrees. Waste of time. Free luch though.

I went out last night for my regular Tueday poker and took 2nd place. Again. Which means I get 2 free steeak dinners at the pub when they have them. I usually do them on Sunday mornings after softball, whilst I am watching the Race or one of the football games. Nothing like a 14 oz ribeye with scrambled eggs and toast!

Tonight I have a meeting with the nutritionist at the gym. Why I have to meet withthem I have no clue. Not like I eat well enough or anything.... Then I had to rearranbge my schedule and stay until 8 for a class. All so I can go to the Daughter's state competition on Saturday.

Okay, I am out for the day. I have a couple things to finish then I am headed to the gym for hours...

PeacE

No comments: