Tuesday, August 10

School is In!

My two older boys started school yesterday. The older into Jr. High, and the younger returning to Elem. for 3rd grade. A new experience a bit for the older one. He finally had to ride a bus to/from school; changing to new room each class; majority of students he did not know; and the school messed his schedule up. They actually omitted a whole class from it. He's good and smart and was able to get it corrected all on his own. Plus, he wasn't the only one that had schedule screw-ups. Both came home and said hteir first day was good...even with homework.

I have a dental cleaning this morning....yee haw.

Wife has misplaced her keys, so I need to get off here and see if I can find them. She borrowed mine for the van. I have no idea where to start looking. Wonderful.

(edit) Well, I found the Wife's keys. They were under a bag of clothes she had one of the boys trying on last night. How they got there... no clue. She's relieved I found them though. You know how that is.

I'm hungry for breakfast, but hate to eat before my dental appt. All that extra brushing/flossing to be clean as possible is a drag. Maybe I will go get some McD's sausage McMuffins afterwards.

Wife and I might be going out and looking for new springs/mattress set. The one we have is old, and for some strange reason, sagging on my side of the bed. We have had this bed set for several years, and was used previously at her parents house, so not sure exactly how old. Definitely ready for replacement though. The Wife had found a good deal in the ads, so we may go check it out tonight.

PeacE

No comments: