Saturday, February 12

Rise and Shine!

Geez. I was up and out of bed this morning at 6am. On a Saturday. WTF is wrong with me?

No major plans this weekend. The Wife had wanted to attend the VNSA (Valley Nurses-something or other) huge book sale at the fairgrounds today. Great place to get used books for really cheap. I mean, people walk out of there with grocery carts full of books. We had gone in past years, but guess we are not going today. I mentioned I really didn't need any new books at the moment, and she admitted she doesn't have as much time to read. I added the boys don't need anymore books either. A nephew had passed along a couple bags of books for the older boys.

Tomorrow we are headed down to Tucson. The daughter is having a choir concert in the evening. She only has a couple during the year that are on weekends like this that we can attend. We have talked it over and she will be staying in an apartment with 2 other friends next year of school. Place checks out pretty good, and ends up being a bit cheaper than the dorms. On her Spring Break she will be bringing the paperwork for us to sign and approve it all.

Well, I am off to do whatever today since tomorrow will be busy.

PeacE

No comments: