Thursday, November 11

Some Good Amongst the Bad

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. Believe or not, it was pretty much good news. I've lost 10 lbs in 4 weeks. I have only cut portions basically so far. Blood was drawn for an AoneC test regarding sugar in the blood. Based on the results for this will see if I need any type of medication, as well as if I have diabetes.

Today I have an appointment to get my CPAP machine. Seems in my sleep study, my sleep interrupted 106 times. One of the very rare times the doc said he has seen it that high. After they had hooked me to a CPAP the number dropped to 8. My oxygen levels were dropping to 72% (normal is 96-98%) so this should really help. I am hoping just to sleep good and actually awake refreshed feeling and maybe have a little more energy.

Nothing else much going on. Trying to get this stuff done so I can be healthier.

PeacE

No comments: