Friday, March 9

Friday - at last!

What a day today! I have been busy like I have never been since I walked into work this morning. I even worked through lunch! Gosh that is nice to be busy like that again! And my paychecks will start liking it too!

So last night, I decided I was going to get tanked. I was out til about 10:30 and realized I hadn't even caught the regular buzz I have when drinking. Since it wasn't working, I went on home, popped in "Field of Dreams" and then went to bed. Exciting life I lead. I had some freaky-ass dreams though, of supposed relatives and friends of my Dad's that I had never met. Now THAT was weird.

No major plans this weekend. I have a friend making cookies for me, though, so I get to have them on Sunday! She said that they were being made for my buddies as well, and I tried to convince her that they didn't deserve any. I said I would trade them a cookie for a shot on Sunday. Wonder if they'll go for it. Probably not. Oh well, I still get home made cookies.

I'm off to read a few blogs that I haven't had the chance to do for a couple days. Y'all have a good weekend, and I am sure we will be back next week, if not before!!

PeacE

No comments: