Monday, April 7

A Challenge? OR just a great idea?

I have been called out upon in a challenge, it seems. KeesKennis has evidently taken to heart my feelings about a pic he had posted last week, where I had "brought to mine better eyesight" a couple pics I posted last Friday.

Alas, you must read his post before going further, so you understand more of the situation. Go here.

Now that you are back, let's see if I can follow those rules he has set down. And who is to say that it is for Mondays only??

Let's start with some prayer ...
And now maybe some music too? For you band geeks - LOW BRASS KICKS ASS! Right Freddie?
Okay, that concludes the beer portion for today. We can move right along into the boobies section (sorry Reverend mother). I try to be somewhat not quite too R rated, and today I think I managed to keep it a good PG-13. Maybe some other days I won't ::shrug:: who knows?

Gotta like that two for the price of one!! And Danielle below, not too bad by herself neither!!



Lastly, I give you a bonus!! I call this one "Caught in the Act"!! I wonder what I would do in that situation?


Okay, I am done for the day now. Kees, I luv ya buddy! Keep on, keepin' on!!
PeacE




No comments: