Friday, April 30

Starting Anew, or so I thought.....

I been playing a little MMO game called World of Warcraft since about July of last year. I admit, I kinda got hooked on it. The BIL, niece and nephew were all playing, and got me into it. They also got my kids (the two older boys) interested in it. It has been a fun game. Maybe I played too much during the day, since I am out of work, maybe I have not played enough.

I came home tonight. From the bar, but it wasn't even closing time, so I thought I should mention it, though it really doesn't matter. I spoke to the wife. I said, We need to just wipe the game BS from our regime. Kill all the games you and I play on Facebook, let's delete the WoW account, and spend the extra time as family, because we are so bad at it.

I admit, I was half drunk, I just came home from the bar, but still, was willing to do this.

"Let's quit playing those Facebook games, and use that time too," and Oh! The look I got. First thing out of my Wife's mouth was, "Why do I need to give that up?"

I said, you don't need to give it up, per se, just give up on the game, and help me spend the time with family.

But why should I give up my cool down time?

I am only asking to give it up for family time. IS that game so GD important?

Evidently it is. I am the one kicked out of the bedroom. I didn't ask her to give up everything on the computer, just the games that draw us away from having family time. WoW was a big one, and the little stuff adds up.

I deleted every game on Facebook (FB) I had tonight. The wife refuses to do so.

Is this where I call her a bad word?

PeacE

1 comment:

Pattaya Girls said...

I ashamed to admit it but I do play both Mafia Wars and Farmville. Wastes about 30 mins of my day every day.