Sunday, April 4

Should I Be Happy?

It's Easter. Need I say more? Evidently I do.

Reverend Mother, quit reading. I will do nothing but make you mad.

As I have said before. I really hate any sort of holiday. Commercialization.... fucking bastards. They ruin it for me. So, yes, once again, because I have at least 3 kids that "expect" Easter baskets, I have to fucking sdpe3nd my time buying shit to put in them, AND actually set them out for the kids.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

Don't get me wrong.... I love my kids. But "to be expected" to perform this shit. Who the hell am I surprising? I kid you not, my kids "know" they are getting a basket. The only ting they do not know, is what kind of candies are in there.

So I put things in their eggs... like fortune strips... that said shit like, "If you get a job, you can buy your own shit". And "Quit window-shopping, save your money for this."

I lie. I really didn't. My kids would roll their eyes, thinking this shit is true, then they would look at their mom and ask, "Really?" and she would say, no, here's the real Easter.

All before she loads them in the van to go to that institution of religious learning.

Me? I gotta make dessert in the morning for the family lunch. Then, I wanna buy some Jack and get drunk, but that won't happen.

PeacE

No comments: