Monday, November 28

Back to the Grind

Another four day holiday weekend has ended, and things are back to a 'normal' routine for at least three weeks. The next month is one of the fastest seeming to me, with all the things we are trying to get accomplished before Christmas (the shopping, wrapping, prepping, cooking, visiting, etc) goings-on that happen every year. At least I have that 3-week period before the boys are out of school on break.

The past couple days I did pretty much nothing around the house, except sit around. I think I played around on the computer more than anything, and as you could tell if you stopped y here, nothing to contribute even after all them hours of internet boredom. Fascinating, I know!

Back from the gym this morning and I have done pretty good. Since last Wednesday, and going through my favorite holiday (due to all the good eating) I still lost a pound. Yeah. Just one pound. But that leaves me two weeks and 9 lbs. to go before the doctor appointment. If I can get these last few pounds off, that will be a total of 50 pounds lost since I started doing something about losing weight. I will still be overweight, but not as much.

Tomorrow I am meeting PT to go see 'J. Edgar' at the theater. We always enjoy just getting together about once a week, and he has 2 free passes. At least I am sure this is a movie he will enjoy, though honestly I am interested in it as well. Afterwards, I think I should be able to get to a couple stores and try to pick a couple things towards gifts

Well, I am off to get some other things accomplished before I kick back and watch a movie.

PeacE

No comments: