Tuesday, November 15

Recovered

I'm back home again. Actually, I was home yesterday, but after all that drinking, I needed a day of recovery. I can't seem to bounce back to my usual dreary self as fast as I used to do. The race was a fun time, considering. I had not realized it, but we were with distributors for Coors Light and Miller Lite - so needless to say there was no shortage of beer. It rained for a few hours (starting at 3am) but the track was blown dry, and the race started on time. They had garage passes, but due to having other business contacts showing up, I didn't get a chance to get in a group to go, so no pictures. Inside Track at turn 2 was nice though.

The Don Williams concert is this Thursday. RM, PT, the Wife and I are all going together.

Yeah, still trying to figure out what is going on....

PeacE

No comments: