Wednesday, March 13

Plugged, and In Other News...

 I didn't make it to the tire place on Monday. I did make it up to the pub for a couple hours though. When I went to head home, I saw the driver rear tire was about half flat. So that is where the low pressure light came from. I was able to get it home with no incident, and Tuesday morning, it was completely flat. Out came the compressor, and I filled it up. I saw a nail in the tread. I hurried up to the tire place, and was able to get it plugged, tires rotated, and out the door within an hour. At no cost. I'm still in the good range on the tire treads, but will need to think about getting new ones within the year. Availability is good at this location, so won't have to order any in.

I play a Vikings-themed game that my brother got me involved in. There has been some drama as of Sunday morning. Seems around 10am (my time) everyone in our "clan" that was online or offline, were disbanded from our clan. Then in Discord (a separate program all together where we can chat within our clan) gets disbanded. Our clan leader is not able to be contacted, from multiple types of emails, messaging, and even a couple phone calls. The first common thought is the leader's phone got hacked. One of our players contacted the game developers about what happened. As of yesterday, the Devs are saying it was a bug in the game that made our clan disappear, and they are working on fixing. I hope they return it to the glory it was, we were number one on many servers, and had a clan that was huge. Will find out in the next couple days I guess. Still no word from the leader.

So yeah, my life is pretty boring if that is the most drama I got going on. I sit back and listen to other players throw out conspiracy theories about what happened, and some of them sound plausible... weird.

PeacE

No comments: