Monday, March 11

Waiting on Air

 The weekend came and went. Saturday evening I was at the Post for the weekly Queen of Hearts drawing. The pot is up over $13.7k, so one has to try. The Joker card was picked, and so the whole board is reset, meaning the pot will continue to grow. Sunday was a sleep-in morning, followed by a grocery shopping trip in the early afternoon. With the amount of money we spent, it better last at least a couple weeks. Though, most were lunches for me and Youngest. He has Spring Break next week. Last night I ended up in bed by 9pm, feeling tired from all the shopping/walking. Must be why I am wide awake at 4:30am. For some of you, that may be earlier than your normal, thanks to daylight savings, but here in AZ, we don't mess with our time.

Yesterday while driving around shopping, I had the low air light pop up. I will admit I am a bit lazy (and not wanting to bend over or down to check air pressure in tires) so I just looked at all the wheels, and didn't see any that were extremely low. The local tire place I go to has free air checks, so I am waiting for them to open a little later this morning to run the car through. Other than that, I have nothing on my agenda.

Nothing else of import to share, so I guess today will be a short one.

PeacE

No comments: