Tuesday, June 5

Procrastination Day

That is what I am declaring today to be for myself. I have no motivation to do anything for anyone, including myself. Hell, it was hard enough to get my ass out of bed this morning. Of course, staying out til 1:30am didn't help my old bones enough either. But I did have a good time!

So day one of Bachelor week is over, and it looks like it may be a rough week if I keep moving at this rate. I couldn't get the damn dog to go outside last night or this morning, so tonight I will have to hunt through the house to see where she went to the bathroom at. For some reason, she won't go outside for me, even if I leave the door open for hours on end. Damn dog. When the wife is home, the dog is jumping at the bit to get the door open...but not for me.

Tonight I get to go to dinner with the Reverend Mother. She called me up last night asking me out to dinner, though she didn't have a place in mind at the time. I asked if Tom, my step-dad was going, and she said not really, unless he wanted to join us. So now I know she is just helping me out so I don't have to be by myself at home, or have to cook. Which is what every loving mother should do.

Welp, I need to get on and make a couple boring phone calls I have been putting off most of the morning. After that, it looks like I may have some free time today - unlike yesterday - and may be back to post something more later.

PeacE

No comments: