Friday, June 8

Fun Week is Over

Yes, everything good must come to a close. On this particular day, we are ending Bachelor Week at my house. In fact, the Wife and kids will probably be home by the time I get out of work - unless I get to leave early. I am glad they are back though. I did miss them this week - except for the fighting, and arguing - and the blame pacing - and the extra money it costs for dinner.So, to celebrate the coming of the end, I went out last night to 5030's. Stayed to last call (about 1:45am) before getting smart and heading home.

This weekend is going to be a slow one I feel. I think I am going to spend most of it in bed with a book. I have plenty to read. That and spend some make-up time with the kids. I am such good daddy like that.

Y'all run off and play. Read some of them thar links on the side - ya might find a new place to read!

No comments: