Friday, June 1

The Weekend Cometh ...

Friday has arrived and believe it or not, today I have been busier than I have been any other day this week. A good sign things are picking up around here! Makes me smile more thinking about it!

Before I start anything today, I want to point out the link list to the right side. There are some really great reads in there that I think you should spend some extra time checking out (unless you already have done that). I know a friend of mine here in the valley was telling me she has found a couple of links that she LOVES to read, and would never have had found them if it were for my linklist. One good one for today is Big Dick. He has gotten the keys to Neanderpundit and had one hell of a hilarious post today there. Go check it out!

Bachelor week starts Monday. That means the Wife will be doing a lot of laundry and packing this weekend - after all she and the 4 kids are all leaving. Be nice to have a 5 day vacation from them - me and the damn dog. Yes, I am looking forward to it, though I do wish I could have a vacation from home while they are gone. Oh well, I have OTL in July.

Nothing major planned for this weekend except to stay out of the Wife's way. I know tonight and Sunday will be taken care of, but I don't know what I will do with myself tomorrow. Maybe I will sneak out with a book and hit a local pub. Hell, maybe I will get off work a couple hours early today and do that today too.... In the meantime, y'all take care and don't be strangers.

PeacE

No comments: