Monday, July 9

Busier than flies on shit

At least that title says how I feel. Today has been nice and steady busy all day so far, and looks like it may carry til the stopping hour. It is nice for a change. I don't sit and stare at the clock every two minutes.

Believe or not, nothing overly exciting happened this weekend. I won $50 in my Nascar pool for Kurt Busch coming in 3rd Saturday night. Some $$ is better than no $$ as they say. Then I turned around and spent like $70 yesterday whilst at the bar - not counting the games of Golden Tee I played. One of my buddies that had joined us up there even commented about this here blog and how my life has gotten boring since the beginning of this. SO I started thinking back to when I started B&B. I had to go back to my Livejournal account, then pull up saved files on my computer and I see that I started in Nov 2005 - I done missed my 1 year blogversary - not that I care, but then I started reading some of the content I wrote back then.

Jan, you think now is boring to read, try back then. I would post like 3 maybe 4 lines of drivel. And that was only maybe 3 days a week rather than nearly everyday. So which is worst?

Three more days of work then I am out of here for San Diego. Countdown has been going on for more than 3 weeks now, and I am anxious!! Been getting a lot of drinking practice lately, and plan to put it to good use. Any reading here from the San Diego area? Come down and party with me at Beachcomber's or Coasters on Old Mission Bay!!

I am still waiting to see if Stuman will step up and guest blog for me this weekend. I thought it might be something he would like to do.... if not, maybe I can find someone else, or it will be dead for a few days. I do plan on coming home with some good stories and lots of pictures. After all - the beach, beer, and bikinis - what more would be better for here? AND I am making up those little signs they can hold saying boobiesandbeer.net. I am such a good marketer....NOT!

Okay, I need to get more stuff done around here for today. Y'all have fun and check out some of the reads on my blog list. I give a return shout out to Mr. Fixit today as he works on his blog roll. E-mail me if you are in the San Diego area - ralphd00d@gmail.com or ralphd00d@aol.com and you can even write if you just want too. I ain't particular!

PeacE

No comments: