Monday, July 30

I want a ....

... an airline ticket to the LA area, and the name of a street gun seller. Some lending institutions need to be eradicated. Some C4 and a shotgun would do wonders if I visited their offices.

... miracle pill for common sense. Hell, I would even go for something in liquid form. I would then distribute to everyone in my office, so that when they come to my door, and see (let alone hear) me screaming at someone on the phone, that they don't open the door and say "Are you busy?"

... silent, sound-proof room. Doesn't have to be large, but definitely sound-proofed - so I can yell my heart's content about whatever I need to yell about, because I have to play kiss-ass to other companies because I need their services. See the first line above.

... ice cold Bud, and a double Jack, to start, and I know what I am going to have in just under 2 hours.

Ain't it nice to want? One more day to go ... and then new company by the 8th. I'll try not to whine too much for the next week.

PeacE

No comments: