Monday, July 30

Sometimes, it just ain't enough ...

... and I am talking about the number of days in the weekend. I feel like there should have been at least 1 more day to rest up from the week before, or at least get done what I need to get done. Instead, I feel more like I didn't accomplish much.

I did pick up the last Harry Potter and finished it this weekend. I have passed along to my daughter for the week whilst she is at NAU for band camp. Then she will pass to the oldest son to read. I for one am just glad that the series is over. I only have to wait for 2 more movies, then it is pretty much done. I doubt they will expand on that writer's universe more than they already have.

Two more days of EOM, then I can relax again here at work. I have a feeling I am going to be one hell of an asshole to the LO's today already. I have had an argument with a realtor in Texas first thing when I walked in, so I know I already am not in a very good mood. So I went to read my emails, and had a joke that helped brighten me up a bit. For your Monday humor, until I get in a better mood, here's a joke for the day:

When my wife came home Sunday afternoon to find the kitchen and living room a mess, the laundry still in a pile by the washer and me on the couch having done nothing but drink beer and watch football all day, she yelled, "Watch yourself, mister, or you're going to make me
do something I don't want to do."

"Wow," I thought, "I can't believe I'm
going to get a blowjob out of this."

PeacE

No comments: