Thursday, July 3

Departure Time approaching!!!

DCI has once again put on another great performance! Last night's show was really good, and I know we enjoyed it very much.I even ran into a friend I had not seen since high school days - so it made for an even better evening.

The youngest is doing fine now - back to running and whatnot, though I am sure his foot is still a bit sore and bruised on the top. The daughter is doing fine considering she had her wisdom teeth (all four) removed this past Monday morning. Kids don't appreciate good jokes like "Guess you lost all your smarts..." She keeps giving me that look.

A week from tomorrow morning I will be basking int he great weather in San Diego. OTL is next weekend, and the 7 or so of us guys going are waiting anxiously. Four days of nice weather, beach favors (women dressed in bikinis) and beer. Ahhhh.... can't wait. Again, if anyone is in that neighborhood, you can probably find me down at Beachcombers at Old mission Bay most evenings, and most days Fri-Mon.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July. We are spending it over at my sister's place. The Reverend Mother and StepDad will be in appearance. The brother and his family has gone north to St Johns to visit his FIL. Will be nice for some swimming, BBQ, and then watching the fireworks.

Hope y'all have a good holiday! Be back next week.

PeacE

No comments: