Tuesday, October 18

Back Home Again

We just arrived back home from California about 30 minutes ago. See the dedication I have to get back on here and post for you readers?

We spent a very long day at Disneyland and California Adventure parks and I am just beat. Anything having to do with moving my legs was sore, as nature's repercussion for all that walking I did yesterday. But I am hoping it helped me lose a couple more pounds.

Tomorrow we are heading to Casa Grande to meet up with the Daughter's boyfriend. He is meeting us halfway, to pick her up and take her on back to Tucson. So, another 2 hours trip there in the making. Plus we can take care of the middle son's trumpet issue by replacing it from the company we are renting from. I may be in recovery a couple more days... we will see.

PeacE

No comments: