Saturday, April 25

Circle On The Wall

At work, one of my co-workers has a sheet of paper taped up onto the wall next to their desk. It is a simple piece of white paper, with a circle drawn with a black marker on it, about six inches in diameter. Beneath the circle it is printed something along of the lines of "Bang Head Here". I feel like I need one of these sheets at my house, on the concrete block wall next to my desk. Especially at this busy time around here.

The Daughter came up earlier this week, supposedly to just not be alone (the fiance was working a 2-day shift), but also to finalize the wedding stuff. She and The Wife are outdoing that today, leaving me at home with the three boys. The oldest is back in his room, probably sleeping or whatever teens nowadays do. The other two are fighting and whining and bickering. Maybe I will just take a marker and draw the circle onto the wall. I don't need the written instructions. I am sure I can figure it out.

The wedding is in two weeks. last week we resolved the issue about Prom and the Wedding. This week has been about finalizing all the other crap. Alterations to the dress, groomsman clothes, what other things do they need to get to decorate the venue. I know the Wife rattled off a list of things they needed to do yet, but it was last night, and I admit it ... I wasn't listening ... on purpose.

Needless to say, things will be sporadic for the next couple weeks. On the plus side ... I have three days off from work before the wedding! My first vacation in a year and a half. I'll be ready to return to work for sure after that weekend.

PeacE

No comments: