Thursday, December 6

Thursday Night Football!!!

I anxiously await tonight's NFL game between the Chicago Bears and my Washington Redskins. I know we need another win for our record. But better yet is my friend Ginny is a big Bears fan, and I would like them to lose to us. Plus the steak dinner we have bet on the game would be nice to win too.

Not much else to write about today. My back is still hurting, so again I won't be at the gym. I can almost bend over to fasten my shoes, but not quite. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can get back into a regular routine.

Supposed to rain again this weekend here in the desert. Which reminds me I need to get new wiper blades. After being dry all summer and fall, the current ones are near worthless in last weekends rain.

Okay, enough for now. I am off to read my blog list and my book I brought to work today - Jeffery Archer's "Cat O' Nine Tails" - so far a nice collection of short stories.

PeacE

No comments: