Wednesday, December 23

Yep. Holiday week.

Yeah, I am so stuck in holiday week. It's early Wed morn, so basically, 2 days to that holiday. I am done committing to the commercialization of it, in other words, my shopping is done. Those that I shopped for, well, I like to say that my gifts go beyond the season. In terms for everyone else, they hate my gifts. Sorry Reverend Mother, but FUCK THEM!

Yeah, that pretty much covers my sentiments for everyone that don't like the gifts I bought them. I don't care if they are family or not. Be happy you got one, that's it. Oh hell..... That day to "unwrap them" ain't even here yet!

That teaches us two things tonight. Appreciate the gifts you get, no matter what; and, don't let Uncle Ralph drink Whiskey, even if you got a really good gift!

Easy for the ones under 21 (thankfully, the nieces and nephews are in that bracket).

Everyone else better keep some in stock, cuz it is your ass I have to drink to deal with.

That, and I wish I had a bottle at home. No, I don't. Yes I do. No I don't.

(sigh)

PeacE

No comments: