Tuesday, December 1

Ass Kickin'

Once again it has happened. I have had my ass handed to me yet one more time. This particular opportunity was used by none other than the Common Cold. Yeah, I am still sick. I just can't get rid of the nasal congestion, and of course, it has worked its way down into the chest, so I am coughing up phlegm way too often in my opinion.

No, it is not the flu. I am not, have not, ran/running a fever. As I said, congestion. And I just feel pretty miserable.

So, since my body is just wiped fighting this fiendish villian, I am just sleeping alot. Makes real exciting to read about, ay? Going to watch "Angels & Demons" today. Saw "Star Trek" finally last week - and I really enjoyed it.

That's it for now.

Oh. Hey. My niece (7th grade) had to make a 1-minute public service message. Watch the clip!! You'll see me in there somewhere!!


PeacE

No comments: