Friday, February 23

It's Nice To Sleep Better

 Wednesday the new CPAP machine arrived. I was happy. The previous two nights had been long ones, as I woke many times throughout each night. I tried napping during the day, but that didn't happen either. I spent a good half hour going through the setup instructions and setting the parameters the best I could match my previous machine. That night I slept much better! Around 8am, I noticed it was set for APAP versus the CPAP, so I changed that real quick, and fell back asleep, not waking until noon. I still need to tweak a couple things, if I can, but it is pretty much set and I am happy.

Earlier on Wednesday, I did get up to the DMV to take care of the title issue on one of our vehicles. After waiting in line over an hour, standing line, no seats, within five minutes it was done. As I was leaving, then I see three chairs at one far end sectioned off for Handicapped persons. Wish I had done that, or even did the 'make an appt', so I didn't have to stand in line so long. My back was not liking me much the rest of the day.

Yesterday I did take Youngest up to the DMV affiliate office just down the road from us to renew his permit. Turns out they don't expire on their birthdate anymore, but on the date of issue, which is in July. But I went ahead and renewed it. He better have his license by July though.... We stopped at Autozoned looking for jumper cables on the way home. None. A car shop, and the only cables they had were $124 because there was some fancy voltmeter with it. I told Youngest I would try to get over to WallyWorld today to pick up a basic set. But I don't know if I feel like it today.

Well, it's 10am and I am starting to get hungry. I don't see any leftovers in the fridge, and I don't feel like ramen soup, so I guess I need to figure what I am going to go pick up.

PeacE

No comments: