Saturday, February 3

Saturday Ramblings

 This morning started out fairly nice. Slept in until about 8:30am, still feeling a lil groggy as I was out at the pub/VFW/bar with friends. Took the Wife and Youngest to Golden Corral for breakfast/brunch. I could not eat but a fraction of what I used to put back! I guess this 'smaller portions' I have been doing since the pre-colonoscopy has made a difference in the amount I eat... so the weight just keeps slowly dropping. I think since the first of the year, I am guessing lost about ten pounds. I know I need to put a couple new notches in my belt to keep my pants up. Reminds me I should check some of the older shorts I put back as were getting tight, and see if they fit better now.

Other than that, today is Clash day on the game I play with my brother. That'll be an on and off thing throughout the day. Then, depending on how hungry the Wife feels this afternoon, the VFW has a brisket dinner tonight we might attend. IF she doesn't want to go, then I will head up to play the raffle. Gotta try for 12K.

Tomorrow will likely end up being our lazy day.

PeacE

No comments: