Friday, April 26

Friday? Already?

 I notice that the longer I go without work, the more I tend to lose track of the days, in regards to what particular day of the week it is. Without that constant structure of a M-F type job, it really screws with my head. I awoke this morning believing it was Thursday, and was a tad disappointed when I found out it was Friday. No particular reason, as I have no special plans this day, or weekend. I guess I just felt I "lost" a day in there somewhere.

As I said, no plans this weekend. This afternoon I will be headed up to the VFW for a couple hours of reading and chatting (and yes, a couple beers). My Doodad celebrated her 7th birthday last week, and I was hoping to see them in town this weekend. Every time I look over at the side of my desk, I think about, as I have a present for her. Unfortunately, they will not be up, as the SIL has a business trip to Colorado that will last most of next week. Perhaps a couple weeks from now.

The Youngest's graduation date is getting closer. Last night he had to list out guests for the 6 tickets he is allowed. The Wife, myself, three siblings, and RM made the list. We also need to see about purchasing 3 more tickets to round out the group that planned on attending. I personally would skip it if I had a choice, but I don't (as I am told). I hate crowd events. Since I know you read here RM, I'll email you the info (date, place, time) within the next week. Right now I just need to be sure we can get the extras tickets. Cap and gown were ordered some time ago, so should be there at the school for the dress rehearsal.

Welp, not much else to share today...

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

I'm a lot like you and don't like crowds so much (or is it you are like me?).. I would love to see the graduation, but I'm ok if you give my ticket to someone else he wants there. If you do a 'celebration' after, we could meet up there. I know I'll see photos.... just an offer. You know I don't like driving places and getting in a big crowd by myself... just saying.... we are the least of your worries.