Wednesday, February 19

Whole Lotta Nuttin'

I tried to think of something to post about today. I really did. But instead, my mind kept wandering on to things I need to do today, or soon. I just can't seem to keep my thoughts on one topic for long this morning.

Finally cooling off a little bit here in the Valley. Heard it is to drop down to 77 as a high by tomorrow, but I have no idea how long that will last, then go up or down. I kind of miss the 65-70 degree normal temps we have this time of year.

After the other morning, I am feeling much better. I was able to pretty much empty out my system prior to leaving for work, so there were no accidents, though, I do admit to only two false calls. Better safe than sorry, especially if I would have had to wear them the rest of the day.

Softball started back up this past Sunday, but I did not go. I am thinking of not playing this season. Around the first of the year, I strained a tendon in my thumb (per the Wife) and I can't throw a ball. Of course it is the right hand, and I am right-handed. It is still giving me problems (the strained tendon) including some limited motion, and pain, but as long as I am careful and not pick up items one-handed, it is fine. Doesn't seem to bother me when I am driving.

Guess I am off to get through some of my morning routine.

PeacE

No comments: