Tuesday, August 18

Again With the Early Hours

 The past couple nights has been back to not sleeping well. In bed around 10:30-11:00 and awake at 3. Find something to do until 6'ish, and try to lay back down. Sometimes I can "nap" at that point. Most mornings I can't.

I will admit that this night I had some pretty weird dreams. I know I was thinking about past jobs yesterday evening, and it probably brought on some of the weirdness. In the dream I was working, but it was a combination of the several jobs I have had over the past 30+ years. Didn't dream much about what *my* position was, but had many co-workers I have known (some liked, some not) in there. Some of them have passed now, which was a bit weird, too.

Still waiting to hear on the current job. Supposedly they are still finalizing contract details. It's been going on for three weeks now. hope they get it done soon.

The Youngest and online schooling is going fine so far. Some of the other schools in the Valley have opted for hybrid classes - where the student population is split and some attend certain days, the other half the other, and online when not physically at the school. Son's school said they would re-visit this idea around October, once there is better numbers regarding Covid outbreaks, etc. He may physically be in classes before the end of the year, but no band events for sure. I don't think their football team has a season this year either, even though I have heard some schools are doing shorter seasons.

PeacE

No comments: