Tuesday, September 8

Recovery

 I think I have finally recovered from my birthday. If anything gained in knowledge from this past year, it is that I don't recuperate like I would have 20 years ago....

Saturday night was wonderful! The whole family together. Makes me understand more about what RM says about "just want the whole family together for a dinner". Either way, that was my wish, and it happened. I claimed it as my birthday present, which was pretty much all I got anyways. The oldest Son and his girlfriend did give me a 2-month subscriptions for Warcraft, and a $50 Texas Roadhouse gift card. The Wife and other boys had gone shopping for some groceries, and picked up some soda and snacks that I like, so that I have some of my favorites to snack on. The Daughter brought her family up - good enough for me! It was so good to see Doodad. Dinner was such a good time, I hated that we had to end it and leave the restaurant.

Sunday wasn't a bad day either, being it was my actual birthday. I had invited several friends up to the pub that evening. Not as many showed up as I had hoped, but a good group came, and we had a fine. Stuman made it up with his oldest son, my nephew, plus brought along D his best friend. Several beverages were imbibed and the owner of the pub actually picked up the tab for my birthday.

Monday - oh man.... I slept in late. Really late. I got up and felt so fuzzy headed. After a couple hours I realized I did not see my cane anywhere, so called up to the pub to see if I had left it there. They didn't see it. I texted my friend who I got a ride home with, to see if I left it in the car A short while later, I found it in another room, in a location different than where I usually leave it. Why I put it there I have no clue. I used up the rest of the day watching "Person of Interest" on Netflix.

Today I am going to try to get ahold of the Vital Statistics in Indiana about a question I have regarding the fees, then try to get that application in the mail. Also going to try to get SSA to help me with creating an online account since there are issues. Maybe then I can get my SS card replacement completed.

PeacE

No comments: