Monday, October 18

Memory and Memories

 If one were to ask the Wife, I have the worst memory of anyone she knows. Unless it comes down to stupid trivia facts no one wants to know, then I can't forget anything. And it is true. She'll tell me one thing one day, and the next, I won't recall being told at all. And that is when I am sober! Sure, I have memories and stories of things that have had happened. I am able to look at pictures and remember. Someone can start telling a story, and I'll remember that have heard it before.

Sometimes there are memories you don't want to remember. I logged into FB this morning, and one of it's "features" is of 'Memories of this Day' which is nothing more than posts you have made a year(s) previous on this day. Mine brought up the passing of one of my best friends. Yes, I have thought about him much over the past seven years, and it was always the good memories - I think the only bad one of is of his passing. So yay, happy Monday to me.

Not much in the mood for writing more today.

PeacE

No comments: