Friday, October 8

Another Two Weeks Wasted

 I spent some time this morning, working on the wording in an email I was sending to the Company. It has once again been two weeks since I have heard from the recruiters there, and at the time, it was along the lines of "We have many new projects coming together and will notify you when one is available". I hate being told bullshit, but what can I do about it? I could quit,  try to find other work, or maybe similar with another company. With the Wife still out of work, I need to have a more consistent work period, and this work two weeks, off three, is not a good one.

So I spent time wording a sensible email to the recruiters, and once again, brought to their attention that they are wasting a valuable resource (me) in just having me sitting here to the side waiting for something to come along. Last time I did this, lo and behold, I had an email the next day assigning me to a project. So will try this tactic again. Maybe if nothing by mid-week next I'll try it again. Maybe the squeaky wheel theory will help. It obviously won't hinder it any.

This brings us to today. Friday. Karaoke at the VFW tonight, and my brother is planning on being there. Seeing how it is just afternoon now, I will probably head that way in a couple hours. I have been up there several days this week, not working and all. I like the quietness and being able to read, plus enjoy a beer, at lower prices than at the regular pub.

No plans for the weekend that I am aware of. Yee haw.

PeacE

No comments: