Friday, October 29

Vegas, Baby!

 This morning I leave for Las Vegas for a four days. A little "Guy's Only" trip to celebrate a friend's retirement from the Army. What a weekend to go, though, with Halloween on Sunday - wonder how many 'weirdos' we will see?

Leaving today, I miss the chance to go to my alumni Homecoming game tonight, and a get-together some fellow bandmates from my years were putting together for tomorrow. I also miss the Youngest's Homecoming game, a band competition on Saturday (at my alma mater of all places) and should be back in time on Monday evening for the District exhibition of all the HS marching bands.

I am all packed and ready to go. Have a little spare cash for food/drink - I don't gamble really. 

Guess that is all I got until I get back.

PeacE

No comments: