Monday, October 25

All Cramped Up

 I spent most of the weekend drinking. I know, my last post spoke of it being a sober Saturday night, and it truly was a non-alcoholic event. I drank water. I drank soda, I drank, I drank, I drank. For some reason, the past two days had my body craving anything cold and liquid. Sunday morning when I woke (around 10am) I woke feeling bloated, yet craving more cold liquid. I went through more soda than I should have (oh, the calories and sugar!) and I could not chill water fast enough to keep up with my thirst. I even brought it to the Wife's attention, and she could not figure out anything as to why I would suddenly go through this 'thirsty' phase.

So we finally made it bed last night around midnight, after me binge-watching almost the entire season 16 of NCIS. This morning I woke to lower leg cramps, and a distinct lack of that thirsty feeling. One would think all the water I drank would have eased the chances of leg cramps - but maybe I 'washed' out the vitamin(s) that help prevent them. I don't know, but I am sitting here with a chilled, flavored water next to me already this morning. I may try to go lay back down for an hour or two in a bit, since I don't have any work to do yet.

Middle Son stopped by this morning, and is running the Youngest off to school. I think I just heard them leave, and the Wife crawl back into bed. I'm gonna check my email (for work hopefully) then I am back to bed for a bit, too.

PeacE

No comments: