Monday, August 28

Monday Again...Ugh

 I dreaded getting up and starting work today. Mainly because I figured there would be only about half a day of work to be completed, then sit in a holding pattern (again). It was worse. I logged in at 7am, and there is only enough work for about 30 minutes, with no note at this time of more to come or not. Maybe I will wait on posting this and see what happens first... Welp, not even five minutes later, there is more work and it looks like it may be enough to be working most of the day.

Weekend was fine. Oldest Son and I went and hung out for a bit Saturday afternoon. We met up with some mutual friends and had a few drinks. Sunday I went to church (again, can you believe it) with the Wife and we did Chino Banditio for lunch. I love that place! Rest of the day I pretty much just played games on the computer.

No major plans this week. Work if it is there.

PeacE


No comments: