Friday, August 25

Attacked!!

 Yesterday morning I was attacked. I was sitting at the computer, working for the Company, when it just snuck up and got me. A case of the blahs. I don't know how else to describe it. I was not nauseous, achy, sicky-type feeling ... just ...blah. And it persisted throughout the work day time. Around 3pm I laid down and slept a good two hours. Laid down again about 6:30pm and slept another 45 minutes. Nothing was shaking the blahs. This morning, I'm wide awake just after 3:30am, and I don't feel the blahs now, I wonder if I shook them.

Headed into another day of work. Surprisingly, they have had full work loads this week for us. According to what I saw remaining yesterday, Not sure how long today may/may not go. Good chance they have more in reserve to dump on us later today. Either way, I feel it is still scut work, and would rather be on a new project...

My birthday month is coming up soon. I have made some plans to get together Labor Day weekend with some friends for a bit one afternoon. No other plans than that. I'm sure 52 is not a major milepost in the years of birth, except I have made it that far. I really don't want any gifts from anyone, but I am sure I will have to tolerate a few people getting one for me...

Not much else on the mind this morning. I guess I could go play a game for an hour or so until time to work....

PeacE

No comments: