Sunday, October 13

Thank Goodness, the Weekend is Over...

 Saturday went as expected. Had enough 50/50 raffle sells to do a decent profit. Turns out my Brother won, and he said to turn it all back in to the fund, so NYE is got a nice fund going for decor, etc.

My brother also turns 50 yrs old this week. On Wednesday. There is a meeting at the VFW I am going to, and I admitted to him Saturday night, that MAYBE I would go to his house after, since I am halfway there distance-wise. But I never committed. After all, his wife (notice the lower-case) is not my favorite person. I have not made up my mind as of yet. It is my Brother, turning 50, but....sigh.

Last night added several other things to my 'calendar', and some I am not sure I will actually meet. Several older ladies from the Post want to give gifts to those they like (which I am one) and want me there that night, but I am trying to find something else to do. One gal in particular, has asked me to help to do a "theme" that night. Sigh. I'm not into this. I don't want weird gifts from old ladies, even if it makes them wonderful. 

I apathetic that way. Probably shows in my real life.

So my Team lost today, another team I beat the over/under on won me some money, and the other bet... yeah, another loss. I'm still playing on "free" money, as I only started with $100, and my balance is above that. I'm not much of a gambler, but my bets this year are not giving the wins I expected. Perils of the gamble I guess. At least it is not out of my pocket.

I asked the Wife tonight, where would she like to eat dinner. I said I wanted salad, so in my opinion it narrowed to three places: Red Robin, Olive Garden, or Seafood Harbor (Chinese buffet). I asked her and Youngest to decide. I just want unlimited salad...and wings if we go to the buffet. Wife mentioned she had propositioned Youngest, but he had not made a decision, and she felt if we were to dinner, it would be without him. (shrug) his loss.

So I need to go to dinner.

PeacE

No comments: