Thursday, December 1

Down With The Sickness

My youngest woke this morning, and started coughing. That bad, croupy-sounding kind of coughing. Obviously, he is not going to school today, and the Wife took him over to Grandma's (my MIL) as usual. I am headed over there in a few to sit with Dad so Mom can get out for some shopping. Depending on how the son feels, I may offer to bring him back home, and spend the day here with me. I just hope this is not the start of the  cough going round & round our household, where just as one is done with it, another starts. I know the Wife can't even think about going to work if she is even coughing a little bit. She is in the Healthcare field (PT) so can't be near patients when she is sick. We had been fortunate that seemingly most of this year, we weren't passing stuff around constantly.

It's actually a bit chilly today here int he valley of the sun. Taking the trash down tot he street, I actually had to put a T-shirt on, and debated sandals or something to keep my feet from the cold concrete. It actually is sort of cloudy...maybe some rain today?

Yeah, talking about the weather is about as much excitement as I can handle today.

PeacE

No comments: