Sunday, November 14

The Morning Ritual

 Four in the morning is not the most pleasant of times to wake up, and not be able to fall asleep. Yet, that is what happened this morning. At least I got six hours of sleep (so far). Spent an hour playing Warcraft. Spent the next two watching a new show "Mayor of Kingstown" (which is looking pretty interesting) that is directed by the same guy as the "Yellowstone" series I have been enjoying. Both shows started up here this last week, and spinoff of the Yellowstone is called "1883" is supposed to air tonight as well. Yeah, guess I will be adding yet more TV shows to be watched, even while trying to catch up on some others.

Not sure what I will be doing today. I may go lay and try yo nap some more this morning, but not sure. May go to the bar this afternoon, but not sure. At this point, I have no clue how to entertain myself today. Yesterday was hard enough to get through without going bonkers.

PeacE

No comments: