Friday, October 27

Friday Night Lights

 Tonight the Youngest, and the rest of the band, have changed plans now to NOT attending tonight's away game. Usually, the Wife and I do not attend away games as they are further away, but tonight was going to be different. It seems Youngest's HS is playing the Wife's alma mater, and it is her homecoming night/game as well. A little weird it is this late int he season, but I don't plan these things. Either way, talking to the Wife last night, it looks like we are still attending the game, on her school side as we get in free. We will ask the Youngest if would still like to go, but I am sure he will decline to stay home and play games on the computer. Should be an interesting night, as it has been 33 years for the Wife (and I as well) attending school. I have no idea if she will meet anyone from her days (it was a smaller Christian HS compared to my public one).

Next week will start a new week of waiting for a project. Another email will go out to the Company on Monday, letting them know of my availability (again). Maybe something will happen.

Quite a few places doing Halloween parties this weekend. I had gotten a frock, some white paint, and a trick lightbulb, as was going to go as Fester from the Addams Family, but when the bulb arrived it did not work - so may forego the costume. VFW post is having a party Saturday, as well as the last steak fry of the year. My buddy's pub is having one as well. Not sure what I am doing. Wife will be attending the Youngest's band competition in Dobson, which doesn't end until fairly late in the evening.

Such an exciting life I live ....

PeacE

No comments: