Monday, November 6

Early Morning Rambles

 It's barely 2am and I am awake. No, it has nothing to do with the time change that occurred this weekend. Arizona doesn't play that stupid game (thank goodness). It probably has more to do that I went to bed :around  last night. Hopefully, I will watch a couple hours of a show, then be able to fall back asleep until a more respectable hour.

About two weeks ago, I hit my yearly goal I had set, by reading 200 books. Currently I am at 214 read, and should knock out about 10-15 more before year's end. Much of that will be determined if I ever get back to work... Currently no project, but yet another email letting them know I am available will be going out shortly after I post here. 

Marching Season is over for the Youngest. This past Saturday was the Pre-State Competition, and they placed 11th - on the top 10 go to State. That should end the evening practices, and many of the Zero Hour practices ha has had to attend.

No plans for now for this week. I know I need to get over to Walgreen's to pick up a prescription for the Wife, and one for myself. I guess you know you are getting old, when you have to plan any errands around getting to Walgreens for prescriptions. Mine if just for another box of lancets, as if I don't already have like 6 other boxes (100 count) sitting here already. When I first started glucose monitoring, they were giving them to me every month. It took months, but now I got them to know I only need replaced every three months, same as the test strips.

Welp, I guess I should get over to my email and get one sent off to the Company. I also need to get a review written for an eARC I finished this past week as well.

PeacE

No comments: