Friday, November 17

I Just Don't Wanna

 Met my new doctor the other day. Within a few minutes of meeting, I decided I liked this doc. She had opened up that she was reviewing my file (therefore making me sit there longer) and started asking questions. Sounds normal, right? But all my previous doctors never asked them, and I would not know how they affect my possible care, but my reasoned that these were valid and important things to be considered. We went over my current BP and glucose numbers and she mentioned they are in the good range. My A1C is good. Cholesterol I will hear in a few days as they did lab draw that morning as well. No changes to the 'scrips as of now. Renewed all of them. Follow-up in six months. I asked for a year, but she said with "chronic illnesses" they prefer 6-month periods in case something changes fast. Sigh. Oh well. At least she signed off on me getting a blue handicap placard this time (permanent one).

Up to about 215 books read this year at this time. I need to get a couple reviews written and then I think I have to go find some more to get reviews done for. Not that I don't have a large TBR stack.... I have an actual regular book on my nightstand to read, but hard to get used to a physical book to read after reading so many years on my tablet. I'll eventually get it done.

Lately I have been watching 'Mayans", a spin-off show from 'Sons of Anarchy', which both revolve around motorcycle gangs of the show name. It actually is better than I thought it would be, and I find myself mid season two, with about four more seasons to watch.

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

Positive: permanent placard! Glad things are in the good range.