Monday, November 20

Pre-Game for Turkey Day

 That post title makes it sound like it is Wednesday, but it is not. But I am ready for Thursday to be here. Getting all the kids together is something I love to have happen. Although, as of right now, the Middle Son says he probably will not be there. He has to work the night before, and the night of (thanks Black Friday Sales) and would rather get some rest than drive to/from Tucson AND have to work with little sleep. I totally understand, but still sad. Though I just saw the Daughter and family, it will be nice to visit again. Doodad and Papaw have our Turkey Day help of making the deviled eggs.

Last week I had seen the doctor. This morning I got the call regarding the lab tests. A1C was good, cholesterol was a little high, but not worth changing the dosage on the med I take. They want to come back and give more blood for some liver testing, and base analysis says possible cirrhosis do to alcohol (duh, ya think). I suppose I might go in next week and do that. Doctor had also asked about the colonoscopy that I had not done yet. I explained what happened last time I tried to set an appointment, and so she got me a new referral. Well, that office called me last week at one point, though I was busy and did not take the call. I put it on my to-do list for today, but they called this morning, too. So now I have the consult for colonoscopy next week. Won't be long before the probe up the butt....

It's a bit short of noon here today, and I am bored outta my gourd already.

PeacE

No comments: