Thursday, November 30

A Meeting About My Ass

 Yeah. You read that correctly. Today I have a meeting about my ass ... well, technically, it is a colonoscopy consult, but kinda the same thing in my opinion. Not looking forward to it, as I have to drive over near the hospital (not far) and be there early to process paperwork (already filled out 10 pages worth). Sigh. In other words, I think it is a waste of my time. I'd rather just do the damn appointment and be done with it. But that will be the next scheduling I think. Get this over and done with for a few years.

Nothing exciting has been going on around my life lately. Still yet another week with no work. I'm debating calling a friend that owns a 'fire watch' business, as he says he always has work available. It would be nights, 12-hour shifts, but only like three days a week. I don't know if I want to do that for sure or not though. Once I make up my mind to actually do it or not, then will talk to the Wife.

The Youngest's band director has "quit" at the school. a Few short weeks ago, there was a complaint that she was 'high' on drugs at events during marching season, according to what I heard. There was an investigation period of about three weeks, this this week we got the email of her official 'resignation'. Christmas concerts were cancelled. But the next semester they will have a "veteran director" substituting for the final half of the year. Youngest has the District Honor Band concert this weekend.

Not much else going on to write about.... exciting, right?

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

wow. so 2PM tomorrow is still on - correct? Mv?