Friday, December 1

Tests, Scans, and Probes - All Before Christmas

 I made it to my appointment. The one for the consult on the colonoscopy. What a waste of time. I think the last five minutes I was there, with the gall at the exit desk, was the most informative because she gave me the paperwork telling me what OTC meds to get, and the guideline/timeframe for the few days before said event. The Doctor himself was pretty bland, and though asked questions as to my health, spent more time telling me how bad of a person I am (yes, in my opinion he was trying to shame me but the surprise was on him) for drinking any alcohol, and having a fatty liver, and we have to do more test.... Sigh. Pompous ass. Either way, looks like I need to add an ultrasound of my liver, and more blood draws for liver tests. All before the colonoscopy - which is now scheduled for a few short days before Christmas.

Youngest has Honor Band practice all day at a local high school. I'll have to pick him up late afternoon once the bus returns to his school. Concert is tomorrow at 2pm. Once that is done, he is done for the year as far as concerts, since the school cancelled the Christmas concert that usually happens. Bad band director, to say the least of excuses....

Still trying to get information from the rest of the kids regarding the holiday, plans, gift ideas, etc etc. Middle Son reached out to me yesterday and it seems he will have to work the night of Christmas, so may have to miss dinner with family that night. Still waiting to hear from Oldest Son, if he has to work, as he also works nights. Daughter is to hopefully get in touch today with info on what their immediate family plans are. Maybe I'm stressing out too much on the details. I talked to RM last night and though we were discussing times/food/etc for at their place, she didn't seem worried about any of it.

I gotta get a couple things done this morning, so laters.

PeacE

No comments: