Wednesday, December 20

It Has Happened ....

 Tuesday morning the fever started. Low grade, only about 100.4, but still there. By mid-afternoon it was up to 103. Coughing was worse, ribs hurt from coughing so much, achy all over. This morning, I called and cancelled/re-scheduled my colonoscopy for January. Late morning, the fever broke, but still feeling bad. Similar to what I had a few weeks ago, and I got over that in about three days, so hoping the same here. Unfortunately, the Wife came home with it tonight, starting with the cough and fever. Here's to hoping we will both be better by Christmas.

Not much else has happened except alot of sleeping here.

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

oh no! I'm sorry you both are sick! If you need anything, let me know. I can go get you food (or make some) and drop it off. Take care of you both - sleep is the best thing to give your body the ability to heal. Praying for you both. Love you.