Friday, December 22

Ugh..... Sticky Keyboard

 I made the mistake of the other day, of opening a 2-liter soda in front of my computer. I was not thinking well (obviously) as it bubbloed and fizzed out as I was getting the cap of.... onto my keyboard. So today I am unhooking the wireless module, then running the keyboard under the faucet. Maybe get the stick away from the keys I use much of.... like s, ".", and other randoms. Shaking my head.

Got many other not so nice thoughts in my head tonight, but that happens when I can't sleep, the Wife is in bed sick, and I have no control over what happens. I am not saying I am a control freak, I just like to be able to plan for things. Right now, the next two days are ( waving arms madly in the air) I DON'T KNOW!!!

I know. Deep breaths. Find your center. I got that from movies versus an actual therapist. With my issues, I'd need a psychologist or better to figure my mental issues... damn sticky keys.

BE back after Christmas...... with a clean keyboard I hope.

Enjoy your holidays. Love your family.

PeacE

No comments: