Saturday, December 16

Battles, Clashes, and Runs

 What a post title today! I'm sure you are confused, but that is my normal state anyways...

I dragged myself out of bed this morning around 9:30. I do mean dragged. I wanted to sleep more, but knew I have things to get done today. First is the game I have been playing for several months now. It is a Vikings-based game. Every Saturday they have a 'Clash" of four random clans that fight in an arena. There is a 4-round tournament, yada yada yada. Anyways, the event runs 7a-7pm (my time) so I am in and out of it all day doing battles. In fact I am playing as I type this...

At some point today I need to clear out my car. I have a couple pieces of trash that need to be bagged. Also some of the santa suit I wore last week to a party. I have been lazy and just not brought them in. They belong to my "good" Santa suit. I need to de-wrinkle the "bad" Santa suit, as tonight is our 5th Annual Santa Run! I have been really getting excited as this year I was able to get the SIL to go. I also always enjoy the time I have with my Oldest Son.

Monday will start my cleansing process, and I start on soft foods. So Sunday I will probably got out and buy some Ramens. I know, high in sodium, but it is only for a few days. Wednesday will be when I pop the tablets and drink the juice. Thursday is the colonoscopy.

The work Project carries over to next week. There was not much left in the pipeline to do when I logged off yesterday, but they may have a bit more. I will have to inform them that Wed and Thurs I will not be working.

Guess this post is short on content, and I thought I had more.... 

PeacE

No comments: