Wednesday, December 13

Playtime Is Over

 Last Friday, late in the afternoon, I actually received an email from the Company. They had a possible project starting Monday. Of course I replied I was available, and answered some silly little questionnaire they had online. Over the weekend, through several emails, I was accepted onto the project, and started midday Monday. It is only 'supposed' to last one week, with a slight possibility for advanced work (which I do) into next week, but they are not sure as of that point. So today is day 3 of working again. That's good.

Christmas is fast approaching. I told the Wife I am done shopping except for gift cards, which I will do this Friday. Fry's has 4x fuel points that day, and I intend to rack some up!

The 5th Annual Santa Run is Saturday. As usual, the Oldest Son is going. I invited my SIL for his first time as well since they will be in town. Working numbers this week, trying to find out who is actually going and who is backing out.

That's about all the time I have today. Time to log off from work.

PeacE

No comments: