Sunday, October 1

I'm Was Stuffed (and Ready for Mounting)

 Whew! Yesterday was a food feast for The Wife and I. Started the day at Ronnies for breakfast with RM. It was a good time as always, as RM and I caught up on stuff. The Wife added some to the conversation as well. I managed to finish my 5-egg meat lover's omelets, and half order of biscuits 'n gravy. Our server was busy, so wasn't able to get my iced tea to go like usual, but somehow I survived. Stopped for gas on the way home, then played on the computer a short while before the food coma showed up. Took a nap as needed.

Early evening the Youngest's date arrived for the Homecoming dance. After the token pictures were completed by the Wife, we loaded up to head off to Olive Garden for dinner. I was a bit upset at the service at the restaurant. Usually we have quick and efficient servers, but last night was borderline me walking out. The tip I left wasn't the greatest, but still enough, I guess. Either way, all the extra time it took to get through dinner worked out, as we dropped the kids off just as they were opening the doors for the dance.

Today's schedule is football and beer. I'll be headed out here in about an hour to meet up with a couple friends at the local pub, just to watch my Redskins more than likely lose to Philly. At some point I'll end up back at home, and play some more on the computer. Monday I need to take the Youngest to get his senior portraits done. Yee haw.

PeacE

No comments: